Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Sebuah kata perpisahan yang tak pernah terucap

punclut, pagi berkabut juni 2007




Remember the day we met?

You know what?

Even if your boyfriend didn’t bring you to my home that day

Even if you didn’t call me in kokesma

Or even if we passed each other by on the street

We would’ve ended up together

I wish I could do more to you while I had the chance

You’ve given me so much more than I deserved.

I’m sure… I’m the happiest man on earth.


But…


It’s good thing we met, don’t you think?




Thank you…



So much




For loving me




------------------------------------------------------------

Sebuah tangis tanpa air mata

Untuk tiap kecupan pada semua mawar putih

Dalam gemetar yang sama, debaran jantung yang sama


Tertutup mawar putih terakhir

Untuk bunga Lily yang tak pernah merekah

Seribu kata terima kasih. Sejuta kata maaf

Untuk yang takkan terlupakan

No comments: